ADELAIDE BUG FESTIVAL- AN INDOOR EVENT IN ADELAIDE. STARTS ON 22nd to 25th of April 2021 FROM 8 am to 6 pm.
A MUST SEE NOT TO BE MISSED,
A new exhibition; the Bug Festival is making its first appearance in Adelaide next January featuring the amazing behaviors and extreme characteristics of some of the earth’s most fascinating creatures/insects.
The exhibition which is set to open on the 22nd to 25th of April 2021, will feature various giant animatronic, hissing, clicking insects and creatures from different parts of the world. Imagine this: a 6m Tarantula, a 6m Scorpion from head to tail!
The exhibition blends technology, science, artistry, and imagination to capture the most unusual aspects of the insect world. Revelers will be treated to the splendor of various animatronic insects such as, dung beetles in exaggerated sizes to spotlight what makes them “extreme".
Not only are these enormous animatronic insects fun to examine up close but we can also learn a lot about their importance in our ecosystem, extreme behaviors, and the physical characteristics that allow bugs to thrive and survive.
School kids and families will experience a bug’s-eye view of their world, explore critter calls, amusement rides a bug train, and participate. A variety of preserved and live reptiles and insects will be on view for close-up inspection. On Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am to 10 pm, educators will give short insect talks and answer questions. Magnifying glass and live insects for kids’ educational activities will be available.
The indoor phenomenal exhibition is a great value day outing for the whole family in Adelaide, Date: 22nd to 25th of April 2021. The exhibition will open from 8 am to 6 pm daily Ts and Cs will apply.
Please note; tickets will be limited due to social distancing rules.
A unique educational exhibition like Bug Festival is very popular world wide and usually gets sold out before the event day. We advise our customers to purchase tickets in advance in order to avoid disappointments on the day.
Because of venue capacity, we are forced to have limited numbers of visitors for each event day. If you do not have tickets until the event day you are not guaranteed access as we will have limited tickets. There will be no ticket sales at the entry.
Early Bird Tickets will be limited and available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS (if you book before 30 September 2020)
• Kids $8.00
• Seniors $10.00
• Adults $12.00
• Family of four $ 40.00 two adults and 2 kids.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS 2 (if you book after 30 September 2020)
• Kids $12.00
• Seniors $15.00
• Adults $20.00
• Family of four $60 (2 adults and 2 kids).
• Group or Family of eight mixed kids or adults $120.00
STANDARD TICKETS (if you book from 31 October 2020)
• Kids $15.00
• Seniors $18.00
• Adults $25.00
• Family of four $70 (2 adults and 2 kids).
• Group or Family of eight mixed kids or adults $150.00
Kids mean 2 to 13 years of age while adults mean 14 years and above.
School Group Bookings‐ a minimum of 20 school kids in school uniform will pay $7.00 per child. Kids discounted tickets can be used on Thursday and Friday only if you book before 1st October 2020
School Group Bookings‐ a minimum of 20 school kids in school uniform will pay $10.00 per child. Kids discounted tickets can be used on Thursday and Friday only if you book from 1st October 2020
Please note that special school group bookings are only done through our office in order to secure your school group time slot tour as lots of schools are booking. To make a school group booking please email us at
Activities included in the early bird and standard entrance ticket
1. Walk through a display of animatronic and static bug MODEL.
2. Viewing bug under a magnifying glass
3. Jumping Castle
4. Bug Colouring
Amusement rides activities will be add on paid activities with various prices from $5.00 per ride.
For more information visit email info@giganticcreepycrawlies.
To book a stall email us at
School group booking email us at
For more information please visit our website www.giganticcreepycrawlies.com
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
1. Please note that all tickets are sold online and there will be no ticket sales at the door.
2. Please be sure to select the date and time and attend the festival accordingly. You will not be allowed entry if you attend on a different day or time unless we are closed due to inclement weather on the day you purchased your tickets.
3. We will have 1.30-hour time slots from 8 am to 6pm, the event gate will be closed 30 minutes before closing time. Please check the closing time for the day that you are attending the festival.
4. Depending on the availability of space per venue, the exhibition may come with Amusement.
5. Patrons are advised to arrive 30 minutes prior to the time slot/session stated on their ticket to allow time for scanning tickets before the actual session time.